de la Terry pt mine

I have been to many places... I have learned that it doesn't matter what the circumstances are, one's home is where one's heart is... and it is pretty much an improbability that one's original home can be easily removed from one's heart... I have learned also that I was very selfish in my pursuit of the perfect place to live at the expense of my family who needed me... I regret it now...I have discovered that this life isn't my own...my time on Earth is limited and those who love me are more important than anything else in life... those days for me were fun ,exciting and necessary for me to discover some things about my "self"... but I would have learned much sooner, I think, how much more important others are.. than my "self"... follow your heart Claudia... it can't lie!... (de la Terry pt mine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus