random search

Gasit pe internet.. ce ciudat e, dar imi aduce aminte de filmul "Serendipity"

"Hi,

Hope this ad will find you even though i think it's more likely that you will find this ad ;)

I saw you on the train on the 03/09/09. You were sitting just opposite me next to the train toilets. Not too sure were you got on at but you left at chiswick and when you walked off the train you looked at me through the window. There was something about your look at that moment which mede me feel embeded

ahhh and i saw you this morning again, but not in the same carriage as me, shame......well i don't even know why i'm typing this as i don't believe anything will come from it but i guess i cannot try in any other way i think"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus