Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Home we had a UNICEF sale organized by Linda's niece where she put cosmetics from Superdrugs for a cheap price to help the sale going and also to collect money that will go to the children from Pakistan.. it went pretty well.. we all had a bit of wine and the fun came naturally as it does for all women when found around cosmetics :) the children went for a small advertisement on the street as their own idea, wearing some of the things they bought.. here is what I bought..
This year the carnival was very poorly organized or maybe was because of the weather, since it rain a looot, but anyways it was too obvious that there were less people then the previews year and too quiet for a long waited party at end of the summer.. I had achee with salt-fish and the bread was greasy and row plus there was more onion that i dislike then fish, and a very small portion for 5 pounds.. I haven't seen the costumes, the dance, the parade.. but i did dance to the salsa music that came from a house in one place, and somewhere else there were few capoeira groups which we missed out.. I liked the music the elders were playing at this big drums or percussion instruments that i have no name for :P which sounded more or less like the music played by the lobster for the little mermaid cartoon..
Saturday, 28 August 2010
Thursday, 26 August 2010
An update with what I've done lately plus pics to make it more relevant :)
2 days ago I got my new hard drive of 1tb for only £55 which I'm very proud of :D my old one was formatted and interrupted while doing that, reason for which it stopped working properly ever since.. now I got space again :D
but now let's go in order event by event ending with the most recent..
1. been to Stockholm but I need special post for this alone and I will come with pics from the royal wedding..
2. we went to Greenwich to see the museums and the rest.. well we got there late and all was closed so we just wandered around and had an ice cream..
3. I went with the H&M to see Toy Story 3 3D where each got to pay it's own ticket, but me I was very disappointed about the movie and the animation.. all was like a 2D animated grown up story.
4. Came back from the land of God.. Marrakech.. I will make a special post about my review..
5. Kappa's sister came from Netherlands and we went to a medical museum and out for a drink and I gave Carmen the necklace from Marakech which I knew she will love :) this was a late Easter present..
6. Been with my lovely to the park and we saw lots of people going more to the center of the park as if there was something going on.. we followed the group.. there it was.. the Jamaican day.. barbecue and loooot of people..
Thursday, 19 August 2010
Wednesday, 11 August 2010
S.C. Firmă Random S.R.L. este un lider pe piaţa naţională în făcutul chestiilor. Activitatea firmei e aceea de a face chestii, lucru care nu e deloc uşor aşa cum pare. Chestiile făcute de Firmă Random (de la chiloţi cu imprimeu de leopard până la freza lui Ştefan Bănică Jr.) sunt recunoscute ca fiind cele mai din industria chestiilor. Acum, pe timp de criză de nervi, Firmă Random scoate la vânza concurs postul de angajat.
Angajatul trebuie să facă tot ce i se spune.
Persoana pe care o căutăm trebuie:
Persoanele interesate pot depune şpaga si CV-urile unde vor până când avem noi chef.