irish bank

Victor Mavis
Allied Irish Bank

Dear Friend.

I got your contact through the internet, as more and more business is
turning online to sell their products and services; the internet has
become the best place to do business. More importantly, coupled with my
deep interest to invest in your country I have decided to reach you
because presently i am in desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person
for this proposal.

I am Victor Mavis, Head of internal Audit with Allied Irish Bank London,
During my auditing i discovered that in Febuary 2007, a client (foreigner)
who was a consultant/Gold merchant in London, made a numbered time Fixed
Deposit
, valued at U$4,600,000.00 Four Million, Six hundred Thousand
United States Dollars),for twelve (12) calendar months in my Bank.

Upon maturity, a routine notification was sent to his forwarding address
by his account officer but got no reply. After a month, he sent a reminder
and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he is no longer
on earth. It is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our
customer's situations when we cannot help it. The said fund is still in my
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the
end of each year.

In accordance with the United Kingdom Federal Law, at the expiration of
(4) four years, the money will be revert to the ownership of the British
Government if none of his relative come for the claim. To be quite honest
with you it is I and his account officer only knows about this fund and we
have agreed to get the fund transfer out of this country for our own use.

Consequently, hence you are a foreigner I will like present you as the
next of kin with my position in the bank to claim the said fund and the
fund will be share in the ratio of 50/50. I assured you there is no risk
involved as i will use my position to secure approvals and Guarantee the
successful execution of this transaction within 7-working days.

If this proposal interests you, let me know and I will send to you the
Detailed Information's on how this business would be successfully
transacted. Please include your private phone number for voice contact.

I look forward to your urgent reply.

Best Regards
Victor Mavis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus