53am Salon Review

I must give a negative review to 53am salon in Notting Hill, place which must be avoided. I went yesterday to have my hair restyled with a new fresh haircut. I got a voucher from Groupon for "Wash, Cut, Restyle, Blow Dry and Conditioning Treatment for £26 at 53am (Up to £75 Value)". The booking was done quickly. I received only the haircut and blow dry. Once there I asked for lots of layers and an inch cut of the length. Kate my hairdresser said layers can't be done on medium long hair so she just give me a trim. But really I always had layers and it can be done!! When she saw how unhappy I was at the end she cut something at the back. She was mute the whole time she cut my hair and ignored every time I asked her to give me layers. She didn't let me look at the back and home I’ve noticed I have a gap at the back of my head. I'm furious with them since this was meant to be a service given by a stylist not an amateurish hairdresser. I still want the haircut I went in for, but now on top I have to correct the gap she left at the back, so my hair will have to go shorter. I’m very disappointed with the service. Avoid Kate a tall red haired girl. I hope the rest of the staff are more considerate. The place looks a bit dirty and could use some floor and wall washing, plus a desk cleaning. The staff could be educated to be more service oriented and friendly and take into account the client's requests! AVOID this place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus