Romanian System

Today I went to the Romanian consulate for a document.. this sent be straight back.. the way these people handle customer service.. I felt as if I was disturbing them by asking to do their job.. on top they made grammar errors to my text that needed to be corrected.. the eyes rolling because I had the nerve to ask for a correction.. why do I take so long to read the text?? cos I needed to make sure it was correctly written!! they forgot to give me a receipt and when I asked for it they said they gave it to someone else.. huh?!?!? how is that possible??
that was an experience that reminded me of why I don't want ever to go back home!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus