Web Hosting

I've been looking for a good web host for the last 2 weeks. I have a very good provider, in fact it's one of the top, but because I had a 70% off deal and now I have to pay the full price a bit over £90 per year I find it a bit too much, so I have to look for a new one.. I have been reading reviews after reviews and people should know to run away from Mochahost as they are a very misleading company that is after your money only. Actually there is planned a campaign against their service.
It's insane how many options and how many hidden prices there are.. I looked at Web10, iPage, iMotion, HostGator, Kualo, GoDaddy, UnlimitedWebHosting, BlueHost, JustHost etc.. It's a very tedious research that still to this point hasn't helped me find a host.. I'm running out of time and I'm feeling the despair!! Need help with advice or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus