Power of Organizing Christmas Day

Since I like having my friends around me I often choose to organize the parties for us. This time around the Christmas gathering is one of them. I bought all the food, everyone is informed where and when to come. I sorted out the music for this evening, the movie, the menu and I got all the confirmations for who is coming, plus the sleep overs. I got my red outfit sorted and since is Christmas we will all play a gift game where we will all leave home with something to remember and hopefully a good portion of laughter. I'm pretty excited about the whole day as for me is more about the togetherness then anything else. Today the food should arrive. The presents are wrapped, the tree is decorated, I just need to do some cleaning. Counting days left :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus