Wednesday, 30 November 2011
How embarrassing is this!! It looks like she was out of the streets for a while as she's been charged with racial harassment according to the Haffington Post UK. Bellow you can find the whole article.
"A woman has been charged with racial harassment after a video emerged in which she is allegedly shouting abuse aboard a Croydon-Wimbledon tram in South London.West, who was arrested on Monday, remained in custody overnight and will appear before magistrates at Croydon crown court on Tuesday."
This American piracy law it's meant to diminish to the extent of nonexistent freedom of speech or movement on the internet either you are an american or international citizen.. Google and Facebook seem to be against it, and their lawyers will fight against it, but looks like this law enjoys a lot of political and corporate support from the american side which it's pro with the implementation of this amendments that infringes any democratic rights on international level! That's outrageous!
Monday, 28 November 2011
Sunday, 27 November 2011
Un prieten adevarat, iti deschide frigiderul si se serveste.
Un simplu prieten, nu te-a vazut niciodata plangand.
Un prieten adevarat are umerii umezi de la lacrimile tale.
Un simplu prieten, nu stie prenumele parintilor tai.
Un prieten adevarat are numarul de telefon al parintilor tai
in agenda telefonica.
Un simplu prieten aduce la ziua ta o sticla de bautura.
Un prieten adevarat soseste mai devreme pentru ca sa te ajute
la pregatiri si ramane mai tarziu ca sa te ajute sa faci curat.
Un simplu prieten nu agreeaza cand il suni in preajma orei lui de culcare.
Un prieten adevarat te intreaba de ce ti-a luat atat de mult pana l-ai sunat.
Un simplu prieten considera ca prietenia voastra a luat sfarsit cand apare
prima cearta intre voi.
Un prieten adevarat te suna imediat dupa cearta.
Un simplu prieten se asteapta sa fii mereu la dispozitia lui.
Un prieten adevarat este mereu in preajma ta.
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of this store and recently I needed to buy some winter clothing and of course I bought them from Tk-maxx.. Well as usual I got distracted by other things and I also bought two pairs of shoes and a bag :)
Now the beauty of it is that they have an online store and if I can't find my size I can look it up online and since it's free delivery until January I will order without loosing the delivery price in case what I ordered doesn't fit and I can exchange the items to any Tk-Maxx store.
Here are my recent purchases. Enjoy!
Thursday, 24 November 2011
that was an experience that reminded me of why I don't want ever to go back home!!
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. ......I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Your adoring fan,
James M Kauffman
Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia
(It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian)
source someone on facebook :D
Monday, 21 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
FatCow are the best but it's a shame their prices are a bit too high for my budget, but next time I will go back to them as the price vs quality brings all to balance..
Looks like regardless the downside of the high price as the rest it's first class service!! on the long run fatcow it's a better choice as they are fast, reliable and secure with professional staff which.. this will save one time and money!
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Monday, 14 November 2011
It's insane how many options and how many hidden prices there are.. I looked at Web10, iPage, iMotion, HostGator, Kualo, GoDaddy, UnlimitedWebHosting, BlueHost, JustHost etc.. It's a very tedious research that still to this point hasn't helped me find a host.. I'm running out of time and I'm feeling the despair!! Need help with advice or something.
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Saturday, 12 November 2011
I must give a negative review to 53am salon in Notting Hill, place which must be avoided. I went yesterday to have my hair restyled with a new fresh haircut. I got a voucher from Groupon for "Wash, Cut, Restyle, Blow Dry and Conditioning Treatment for £26 at 53am (Up to £75 Value)". The booking was done quickly. I received only the haircut and blow dry. Once there I asked for lots of layers and an inch cut of the length. Kate my hairdresser said layers can't be done on medium long hair so she just give me a trim. But really I always had layers and it can be done!! When she saw how unhappy I was at the end she cut something at the back. She was mute the whole time she cut my hair and ignored every time I asked her to give me layers. She didn't let me look at the back and home I’ve noticed I have a gap at the back of my head. I'm furious with them since this was meant to be a service given by a stylist not an amateurish hairdresser. I still want the haircut I went in for, but now on top I have to correct the gap she left at the back, so my hair will have to go shorter. I’m very disappointed with the service. Avoid Kate a tall red haired girl. I hope the rest of the staff are more considerate. The place looks a bit dirty and could use some floor and wall washing, plus a desk cleaning. The staff could be educated to be more service oriented and friendly and take into account the client's requests! AVOID this place!