Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Wednesday, 25 January 2012
1. Pentru a va pregati sa deveniti mama, imbracati un halat de baie si fixati-va pe burta un sac plin cu fasole. Dupa 9 luni, scoateti doar 10% din continutul sacului! Pentru tatici: fugiti repede la farmacie, goliti-va portofelul pe tejghea si invitati farmacistul sa se serveasca. Dupa aceea, mergeti la supermarket si cereti ca salariul dvs sa fie varsat direct in contul magazinului.
2. Pentru a avea o idee despre cum va veti petrece serile, intre orele 17h si 22h parcurgeti in lung si in lat sufrageria purtând in brate un sac umed care cântareste intre 4 si 6 kg. La ora 22h lasati sacul, reglati desteptatorul la 00h00 si mergeti la culcare. La miezul noptii, treziti-va si parcurgeti din nou sufrageria purtând sacul timp de o ora. Reglati desteptatorul la ora 3h00. Imposibil sa mai adormiti, evident, asa ca treziti-va la ora 02.00 si serviti-va ceva de baut.Intoarcerea in pat la 2h45. Când suna desteptatorul, un sfert de ora mai târziu, trezirea! Cântati cântecele de leagan pâna la ora 4h00. Reglati desteptatorul la 5h00.Treziti-va si preparati micul dejun. Mentineti acest ritm timp de 5 ani...fara sa va pierdeti buna dispozitie!
3. Goliti un pepene si practicati in mijloc o gaura de talia unei mingi de golf. Suspendati-l de tavan cu o sfoara si balansati-l de la stânga la dreapta. Dintr-o farfurie cu supa (foarte lichida) incercati sa hraniti "pepenele" (care e in miscare), jucându-va de-a avionul cu o lingurita. Continuati exercitiul pâna când farfuria e pe jumatate golita, varsati restul... pe genunchii dvs... Bravo! acum stiti sa hraniti un bebelus! Pentru a avea o idee despre ceea ce se va intâmpla când va incepe sa mearga, etalati dulceata pe canapea si pe perdele, disimulati un pic de peste congelat in spatele televizorului si lasati-l acolo timp de o luna sau doua...
4. Imbracatul celor mici nu e chiar o formalitate. Incepeti prin a cumpara o caracatita si o plasa pentru peste. Incercati sa introduceti caracatita in plasa. Timp prevazut: toata dimineata.
5. Nu sperati ca veti mai avea o masina curata si stralucitoare ca in ziua când ati cumparat-o. Cumparati o inghetata de vanilie si uitati-o in cutia de pe bord. Introduceti o moneda in casetofon (sau CD player).Sfarâmati un pachet de biscuti sau de ciocolata pe scaunele din spate. In final, zgâriati fiecare portiera cu un cui.Perfect!
6. Mergeti la supermarket insotiti de ceva care se apropie cel mai mult de un copil mic: o capra adulta de preferinta. Daca intentionati sa aveti mai multi copii, folositi mai multe capre. Faceti cumparaturile fara sa le scapati din ochi si platiti fara comentarii tot ceea ce au distrus.
7. Repetati de cel putin 5 ori tot ceea ce spuneti.
8. O ultima recomandare: inainte de a face copii, vizitati-va prietenii care au deja. Criticati din plin metoda lor de educatie, lipsa lor de rabdare sau de autoritate. Permiteti-va sa le dati sfaturi asupra orei de culcare, olitei, lipsa bunelor maniere la masa etc. Intr-un cuvânt: ajutati-i sa-si rezolve problemele si, in acelasi timp, profitati bine de situatie: este ultima oara când detineti solutiile....
Sunday, 22 January 2012
Intrigat de ceea ce vede, domnul prim ministru opreşte maşina şi îi întreabă pe cei doi:
- Măi, oameni buni, nu vă este ruşine de faceţi nenorocirea asta de chirpici, într-o ţară membră a Uniunii Europene, care tocmai a reuşit, sub îndrumarea FMI, să se macrostabilizeze? Ce-i înapoierea asta? Ce faceţi cu amestecul ăsta oribil de bălegar, paie şi noroi?
- Domnule prim ministru, răspunde unul dintre indivizi, nu-l facem pentru noi. Îl exportăm în Federaţia Rusă.
- Îl exportaţi în Rusia?!! Extraordinar! Ce luaţi pe el?
- Ştiţi, ruşii nu prea au rezervă valutară, aşa că ne plătesc în natură. Ne dau o mie de AK-47 pe tona de chirpici.
- Sunteţi nebuni?! Introduceţi ilegal armament în ţară!
- Nuuu! Nu intră neam de AK-47 în România. Le reexportăm imediat în Iran.
- În Iran?! La teroriştii ăia? Ce luaţi de la ei?
- Petrol, domnule prim ministru. Pentru fiecare AK-47, câte o tonă de petrol, dar să ştiţi că nu îl aducem ilegal în ţară. Din Iran, pleacă direct în Japonia, că ăia, or fi ei deştepţi, dar n-au petrol.
- Ce luaţi din Japonia, ce vă dau pe petrol?
- Ehh! Nişte rahaturi de microcipuri, de încap o mie într-un portofel, dar le vindem americanilor, că au nevoie de fleacurile astea, ca să facă nişte rachete. Să ştiţi că plă-tesc bine. Pentru fiecare flecuşteţ din ăla, ne dau zece mii de dolari.
- Zece mii de dolari?!! Şi ce faceţi cu ei?
- Păi acum devine complicat, că trebuie să schimbăm la bancă dolarii pe euro.
- De ce?
- Pentru că bulgarii nu vor decât euro.
- Dar ce treabă aveţi voi cu bulgarii?
- Păi, domnule prim ministru, noi, cu tranziţia şi cu austeritatea, am sărăcit de tot. Nu mai avem animale. Cum să facem chirpici, dacă nu importăm bălegar de la bulgari?!
Friday, 20 January 2012
When you go to pages, on the right upper side you will see a tab with a dropdown menu called "Screen Options".. Yes you're right that's where the page attributes, custom fields etc are..
What I still can't find is the template under the page attributes but I do see the parent and order.. if anyone can help please drop in a line..
Found the problem and embarrassing enough my path for the template was wrong.. I moved the template file to the /wp-content/themes
After I read few articles looks like the "Stop Online Piracy Act" SOPA and "PROTECT IP Act" PIPA it's happening.. The US government wants to shut people up as the freedom of speech we have today is too much to take in since the Wikileaks event. They will try by any means to take action against us, as now WE are a threat to them by having access to the online information. They want to take over the most effective free form of communication we have today, The INTERNET. They want to control it under a noble disguise act against piracy. This will not only censure every thing we do on the internet, but will allow them to have full control over it on an international level which will empower the US government to take legal actions and imprison people under this act. Hollywood and Universal Music amongst other big corporation had offered their support. Now Google, Twitter and Facebook are against it, but sadly enough they didn't take part at the Blackout on Wednesday (18 Jan 2012) with Wikipedia, Reddit, Mozilla, Cheezburger, Wordpress and many other websites which are still wearing the black tag "stop SOPA" as part of their support to this movement against the new act.. The internet freedom of speech we have today could be changed by a dictatorial internet censorship, if we allow SOPA to be implemented.
What does mean?
The Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), or H.R.3261, is a pending bill geared toward preempting U.S. property theft by promoting creativity and innovation. SOPA was introduced to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives in October of 2011. SOPA expands Protect IP, a similar bill from the Senate, by giving copyright holders and U.S. law enforcement the right to battle infringed - or allegedly infringed - intellectual property (IP) and counterfeit products.
SOPA is also known as the Enforcing and Protecting American Rights Against Sites Intent on Theft and Exploitation Act (E-PARASITE Act).
Techopedia explainsCopyright infringement is rampant on the Web, and SOPA aims to give copyright holders more power to protect their work. However, critics contend that SOPA and Protect IP could stifle freedom of expression online, and put undue strain on websites, especially social media and other sharing sites, to police their content.
SOPA supporters include many companies in the entertainment industry, cable and satellite TV, etc. Opponents include many of the top web properties, ISPs and most in the web development industry.
Yesterday Megaupload a big online upload website got closed for piracy. The feds push the SOPA in front with the Megaupload case implication to the online piracy. What they missed out intentionally is to explain the full extent of implication this act will have over the common internet user. The website Megaupload got closed overnight as the feds arrested the site operators including the founder Kim Dotcom (aka Kim Schmitz) and confiscated their goods.
more at: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2012/01/why-the-feds-smashed-megaupload.ars
In several online news such as the Telegraph the website is condamend and somewhat the newspaper suports SOPA.
read more at the source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9027246/Anonymous-attacks-FBI-website-over-Megaupload-raids.html#
A strong point to the above article is brought to the broad by a commentator Neil Appleby.
I will add his full response below as it brings awareness to people.
"NTERNETS, 18th of January 2012.
PRESS RELEASE, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
Over a century ago Thomas Edison got the patent for a device which would "do for the eye what the phonograph does for
the ear". He called it the Kinetoscope. He was not only amongst the first to record video, he was also the first person
to own the copyright to a motion picture.
Because of Edisons patents for the motion pictures it was close to financially impossible to create motion pictures
in the North american east coast. The movie studios therefor relocated to California, and founded what we today call
Hollywood. The reason was mostly because there was no patent.
There was also no copyright to speak of, so the studios could copy old stories and make movies out of them - like
Fantasia, one of Disneys biggest hits ever.
So, the whole basis of this industry, that today is screaming about losing control over immaterial rights, is that they
circumvented immaterial rights. They copied (or put in their terminology: "stole") other peoples creative works,
without paying for it. They did it in order to make a huge profit. Today, they're all successful and most of the
studios are on the Fortune 500 list of the richest companies in the world. Congratulations - it's all based on being
able to re-use other peoples creative works. And today they hold the rights to what other people create.
If you want to get something released, you have to abide to their rules. The ones they created after circumventing
other peoples rules.
The reason they are always complainting about "pirates" today is simple. We've done what they did. We circumvented the
rules they created and created our own. We crushed their monopoly by giving people something more efficient. We allow
people to have direct communication between eachother, circumventing the profitable middle man, that in some cases take
over 107% of the profits (yes, you pay to work for them).
It's all based on the fact that we're competition.
We've proven that their existance in their current form is no longer needed. We're just better than they are.
And the funny part is that our rules are very similar to the founding ideas of the USA. We fight for freedom of speech.
We see all people as equal. We believe that the public, not the elite, should rule the nation. We believe that laws
should be created to serve the public, not the rich corporations.
The Pirate Bay is truly an international community. The team is spread all over the globe - but we've stayed out of the
USA. We have Swedish roots and a swedish friend said this:
The word SOPA means "trash" in Swedish. The word PIPA means "a pipe" in Swedish. This is of course not a coincidence.
They want to make the internet inte a one way pipe, with them at the top, shoving trash through the pipe down to the
rest of us obedient consumers.
The public opinion on this matter is clear. Ask anyone on the street and you'll learn that noone wants to be fed with
trash. Why the US government want the american people to be fed with trash is beyond our imagination but we hope that
you will stop them, before we all drown.
SOPA can't do anything to stop TPB. Worst case we'll change top level domain from our current .org to one of the
hundreds of other names that we already also use. In countries where TPB is blocked, China and Saudi Arabia springs to
mind, they block hundreds of our domain names. And did it work? Not really.
To fix the "problem of piracy" one should go to the source of the problem. The entertainment industry say they're
creating "culture" but what they really do is stuff like selling overpriced plushy dolls and making 11 year old girls
become anorexic. Either from working in the factories that creates the dolls for basically no salary or by watching
movies and tv shows that make them think that they're fat.
In the great Sid Meiers computer game Civilization you can build Wonders of the world. One of the most powerful ones
is Hollywood. With that you control all culture and media in the world. Rupert Murdoch was happy with MySpace and had
no problems with their own piracy until it failed. Now he's complainting that Google is the biggest source of piracy
in the world - because he's jealous. He wants to retain his mind control over people and clearly you'd get a more
honest view of things on Wikipedia and Google than on Fox News.
Some facts (years, dates) are probably wrong in this press release. The reason is that we can't access this information
when Wikipedia is blacked out. Because of pressure from our failing competitors. We're sorry for that.
THE PIRATE BAY, (K)2012"
This is something to contemplate about since Julian Assange has tried to brings light to the hidden or obscure illegal deeds our governments do, and he became a target. SOPA and PIPA only try to bury what should be transparent to all and punish those that want to unveil the truth. They want us under their microscope.
Thursday, 19 January 2012
I was customizing a theme in the latest Wordpress version 3.3.1. I wanted to set the permalinks from an early start to date and name and I got an error message:
The requested URL /2012/01/19/bla/ was not found on this server
After googling a bit it seems like in the htaccess file the rewrite rules are the problem as they are trying to turn the URL into variables for the wp_query system. I tested it myself and the rules in the php file change once I switch to a different permalink option and I'm asked to click yes or no. Of course for the sake of SEO I wanted the date and name in my permalink, but apparently according to the post below the Search Engine Research Page will not rate the URL as it will be seen as old. So performance wise if a permalink setting it's stating with a number the wordpress system will not triggering a flag to create a rule enhancing the permalink and slowing down the URL. I haven sorted out what seems to be the problem that makes only the default setting work but in the mean time I will stick to this one for testing and after I will see what I can do to my permalinks for the website.
More about this here: http://digwp.com/2011/06/dont-use-postname/
and here: http://ottopress.com/2011/how-the-postname-permalinks-in-wordpress-3-3-work/
27 March update - solution for pretty permalinks
Finally I got my pretty permalinks up and running.
For WordPress pretty permalinks to work on the server you need to check if it's in the Apache mod_rewrite. To do this you need to open the httpd.conf file. I'm using a PC, but I guess is the same for a Mac. Go to your WAMP folder (MAMP on a Mac) . Follow this path: bin/apache/Apache2.2.17conf/httpd.conf
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
With (just remove the hash)
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
This will enable the rewrite of the .htaccess file for pretty links in WordPress.
Now you need to restart your Apache server. If you use http://localhost/ like I do you just need to restart your localhost server.
Don't forget to switch to the new permalink and test. It should be working now.