How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus

Yesterday my wacom pen stylus just fell from my hand right onto the tip. I don't know how it slipped but the button jumped and I could see through the button holes the PCB. I unscrewed the pen tip and removed the rubber grip. I cleaned it on the inside from collected dust (just like you would get with the wheel mouse), and put everything back in.
To put everything back in I started with the rubber grip which slided over the plastic pen, then put the button back into the holes and pressed gently until I heard a click which meant the buttons became stable. At last I screwed the pen tip back and now my pen it's functioning normal. If there are people clumsy like me hope this post will help you solve your problem. I added a photo to visualize it better :) Good luck everyone!

For more info please check my other post where I fixed a different problem with the button and it's all explained with the aid of photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair