Fears

What am I afraid of when it comes to change?

1.      Fear of change, being the reason why I don't move elsewhere
What if the rent is too high and keeps on increasing
What if I can’t find a place so central and so big
What If I live isolated from people and commodities such as shops, market, bank, tube station
How am I going to have a social life living on the outskirts
What if people are more racist outside the center

2.      Fear of failure reason why I don't try new things
What if I don't have the direct and constant human emotional support when I fail
What if others are better than me and I fail
What if I don’t understand, who will explain to me 

3.      Fear of intimacy, because I am afraid of being hurt
What if once they get to know me, they will see that I am not good enough and judge me
What if I get too attached and then they leave me

4.      Fear of rejection, because I might feel not good enough
What if they see I am not assertive, pretty, wealthy, smart, healthy as others to want to stay around me
What if I will not be accepted and appreciated

5.      Fear of abandonment, because I would feel loved
What if I am not worthy of love
What if I make a mistake and they leave me
What if I set my boundaries will I upset them
What if my boundaries are too strict
What if I don’t do as I am told
What if I say something wrong
What if I make a mistake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus