Feeling lost


Lately I go to bed late and I wake up late. I have low energy. I plan mentally and on paper my next day and nothing from the list happens. I feel defeated, when I see that half day is gone, I have no discipline, no commitment, no goals, no action. I am staying inert, lost for hours in my thoughts, as if paralysed by my stagnant and sedentary state.

I don't know the order of things to start in order to get the ball rolling and feel back the energy. All that I feel is pure fear of growing up and being alone in the process. I have little interest in doing anything. I just want to be free, in the nature, in the sun, alone until I feel strong again. 

Today for some reason I've been feeling this tension in my stomach. I don't know if is anxiety, stress, nervousness. I have not eaten anything before that. They say the gut is our second brain. I feel this tension as a connection to someone, a sense of call from someone and a sudden cut, a disconnect, like a communication breakdown. I have little apetite. I had some dates, rocket salad and a banana. For the past months I keep on seeing few times per day 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 00, 11:11, 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16, 17:17, 18:18, 19:19, 20:20, 21:21, 22:22, 23:23, 00:00. I am shutting down. I feel that when people force me to get back to work and join the system, that I am going to get trapped again and lose my freedom to go out and do what I want, when I want. I don't want a job to feel like a chain to my ankle where I do what I am told and feel like a zombie doing automatic things just to pay the bills.

 Today I heard this and it resonated so much with me. Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus