Hope

If I had the choice to live as I wish with what I have and know now, this would be it:
1. Sell all the things I no longer use
2. Move to a sunny affluent country where I can buy a 3 room house with a garden by the beach
3. Have a black sausage dog and name it Toby
4. Make one room my studio to train for pole fitness and dance
5. Stay in the garden and read all my books
6. Learn to play an instrument such as guitar or piano
7. Learn to speak German
8. Get a bicycle with a basket 
9. Be always suntanned
10. Learn a new skill

So what is stopping me? 
1. I have all my stuff on ebay, shpock, vinted, letgo, gumtree and are not selling and I don't want to give them for cheap
2. With my little savings I can't afford to buy a house in an affluent country and don't know where I could fit in
3. Where I live, I am not allowed with pets and if I were to travel, I would have no one to leave the dog with, or it would be more expensive and restrictive for me to travel this way, while I have no income. Also, the rent did not grow in 7 years and I have a big room. The prices went up and for the same space central I would pay double if I were to move elsewhere central.
4. I need the space, my current room has cracked walls and small space to do all in it
5. I need the time and mental peace to read all these
6. I need to buy the instrument and be dedicated to learn 
7. I started a while back and lost interest because I don't need to use it for a daily thing
8. I have no space to store it other than next to my bed, and a foldable one is over £780
9. I would need to go to a sunny country often and this costs money
10. I don't know what to learn, as usually I learn in order to achieve something with it, the skill being the tool to reach the goal 

Asking empowering questions
1. How else can I sell my items without losing their value?
2. What warm countries offer the quality of life I need and have sunny beaches?
3. Why not ask my landlord, flatmates and neighbours if they are ok to get a pet? What are the costs of having a dog in UK?
4. Where can I find a bigger place to rent with garden for the same money? 
5. Why can't I read now and stop wasting time on devices?
6. How much is for a lesson, and to buy the instrument? Where can I get free lessons?
7. Why don't I start again and watch German programs with English subtitles. Where can I go and meet German people?
8. How important is the basket? Where can I find a cheap portable bicycle?
9. How much per each yearly quarter it would cost to go to a sunny beach holiday?
10. What would excite me to do as a job and what can I learn to do it? Where can I learn this? Could I volunteer?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to assemble your Wacom Intuos pen

Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus repair

How to fix your Wacom Intuos4 pen stylus